Being involved with Scale Aerobatics for over 28 years, it was natural for me to move towards the administrative aspect of the IMAC organization. Starting from a Judging Instructor’s position and conducting numerous National Judging Schools, the need for an IMAC Sequence Committee became apparent. The ISC was started in 2005 with me as Chairman and I moved on to being the Secretary and eventually the President of IMAC for 4 years. During that tenure, we accomplished a premier event for the 40 year old organization, by having the first IMAC World Championships in 2014. Some of my accomplishments are listed below:
· Chief Judge at Clover Creek Invitationals (2008, 2010, 2012)
· Chief Judge at IMAC World Championships (2014)
· Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Judge
· Don Lowe Masters Judge
· IMAC National Judging Instructor
· Chairman, IMAC Sequence Committee (2005-2012)
· IMAC President (2011-2014)
· IMAC Global Visionary award (2014)
· Numerous First places in Unlimited in the SE Region
During those years of flying competitively in Unlimited, I have relied on the JR Propo brand to give me precise handling of my competition aircraft. Since then, I have moved laterally into flying in the FAI’s F3S Jet precision aerobatics class and have found that the reliability and precision of JR products have given me the confidence which is needed to continue flying jets competitively.
I am very proud to be on Team JR Propo. Being a very innovative organization, we will all continue to see new products that set the standard for others to follow.
Wayne Matthews Owner Sew Busy